- Before starting study the fitting instructions enclosed with each product.
- Determine the best fitting height and check the height of the electrical connection. You will find the values on the corresponding measurement sheet.
- Check safe distance socket / bath or shower tub.
Electrical installation instructions for mirror cabinets and illuminated mirrors
- Do not put mirror on hard floors or ceramic parts.
- Mirror cabinets and illuminated mirrors must be fitted horizontally and straight, as otherwise the function of the doors may be impaired. Smooth over structural irregularities with a base.
- Make sure that there are no wires in the drilling area.
- Work on the electrical system may only be carried out by authorised electricians in accordance with the local regulations.