CARE Line Comfort LED – First choice for practices, clinics and care homes
There are several models to choose from, with direct and indirect light, tiltable mirrors and integrated dispenser containers and levers.
Also available without illumination
Tailored to the needs of people with sensitive eyes, the mirror cabinet is available in the light colours 4000 Kelvin (neutral white) or 3000 Kelvin (warm white). If the plans provide for a separate ceiling light, CARE Line Comfort without illumination is a good choice.
Hygienic and easy-care, with dispensers made to order
The smooth surface of the white-coated profiles made from high-quality aluminium is both hygienic and robust and can be quickly and easily cleaned. For clinics and practices, dispensers for soap, foaming soap, sanitizer and paper towels can be added to the models, along with arm and hand levers. All the accessories currently available are compatible with the new CARE Line Comfort.
- Various models in 60 cm width with a hinged door
- High-quality LED luminaires, 4000 K (neutral white) or 3000 K (warm white)
- Light integrated into mirror, in various configurations – or mirror cabinet with no light source
- Continuously adjustable glass shelves
- Double socket
- Some models also have indirect light underneath the mirror, can be switched on or off separately
- Model /K with tiltable mirror
- 3000 K (kelvin)
- 4000 K (kelvin)
- Tunable White
- Direct light
- Indirect light
- Continuously adjustable glass shelf