Planning mirror cabinet
How do I plan a mirror cabinet for the bathroom?
How to find your bathroom mirror cabinet easily!
A good bathroom mirror cabinet is an all-rounder:
- It offers ample and clearly arranged storage space for all personal hygiene utensils
- The bathroom presents itself in an extremely tidy manner
- Integrated lights and sockets increase convenience
- High-quality mirror cabinets are easy to clean
- The cabinet does not take up any extra space next to a mirror
- Timeless, classic, linear design harmonises with any bathroom design
- Modern lighting functions create a feel-good atmosphere
- A flush-mounted mirror cabinet visually enlarges the bathroom
Quality is paramount - regardless of what other criteria are important to you:
- The mirror cabinet should be designed for a long service life
- Even frequent cleaning must not impair the aesthetic quality
- Schneider mirror cabinets are made of robust, durable aluminium with the best appearance and Swiss quality
- High-quality LED lights save resources and energy
Which features of a mirror cabinet are important to you?
- Make a list of the features that are indispensable to you
- In addition, make a note of the desirable features
- Now look specifically for a new mirror cabinet that ideally fulfils your wishes and requirements
Do you want to save on your budget?
- A mirror cabinet with integrated lighting often reduces construction costs because - depending on the size of the bathroom and the colours in the bathroom - it makes the installation of an additional ceiling light unnecessary
- Schneider's Easy-Line models include high-quality mirror cabinets with LED lighting of 3000 Kelvin (warm white) or 4000 Kelvin (neutral white)
- Even the budget models are equipped with Schneider's popular infinitely adjustable glass shelves
- Indirect light creates a wellness atmosphere
- Direct light optimally illuminates the face when shaving and putting on make-up
- Dimmable mirror cabinet lights create soft relaxing light in the evening, refreshing in the morning and activating the daylight colour temperature